What is the checkout policy?
- Print books, audios, and TV shows are checked out for two weeks
- Movies are checked out for one week
- How do I get a library card?
How do I get a library card?
- Please bring a photo ID and proof of your current address
- Anyone under 18 years old must bring a parent or legal guardian to the library. That adult must have their photo ID and proof of current address.
Are there any items that cannot be used outside the library?
- Reference, rare, or historically valuable books only can be used in the library building.
Can materials be renewed?
- Items may be renewed twice unless they have a hold placed on them.
- You can renew your items online, by telephone, or in person.
Are there overdue fines?
- No (fines were eliminated in 2022).
What is the computer policy?
- Those under 18 years old must have a signed parental/guardian form for computer use on file at the library
- Those under 18 years old must sign in at the circulation desk before using a computer
Does the library accept gifts?
- Monetary gifts or donations are accepted with the understanding that they may be used or disposed of as the library determines appropriate.
- The library reserves the privilege of using cash donations in a manner that will best serve the operation of the library and its patrons.
How can I help the library?
- Volunteer opportunities (typically for library events/programs)
What is your inclement weather policy?
- Check our Facebook page for updated information on library closings due to weather