- Carol, Library Director
- Alisha, Assistant Director
- Mindy, Youth Services Supervisor
- Montana, Children’s Librarian
- Jeannine, Circulation Librarian, Adult Programming, Homebound Services
- Crystal, Circulation Librarian, Adult Programming, Homebound Services
- George, Circulation Librarian, Technology Librarian
- Debbie, Circulation Librarian
- Melissa, Circulation Librarian
- Programs for all ages
- Photocopying and FAX services
- Internet access/computers and free public WIFI
- Voter registration forms.
- Federal income tax forms
- A vast collection including books, audio-books, movies, TV shows, digital magazines/music/books/audios, story kits, cookie cutters, cake pans, small exercise equipment and exercise DVDs, kits (squishy circuits, adult art, dinosaur, potty time, Frozen, and many more!), and many American Girl dolls!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the checkout policy?
- Print books, audios, and TV shows are checked out for two weeks
- Movies are checked out for one week
How do I get a library card?
- Please bring a photo ID and proof of your current address
- Anyone under 18 years old must bring a parent or legal guardian to the library. That adult must have their photo ID and proof of current address.
Are there any items that cannot be used outside the library?
- Reference, rare, or historically valuable books only can be used in the library building.
Can materials be renewed?
- Items may be renewed twice unless they have a hold placed on them.
- You can renew your items online, by telephone, or in person.
Are there overdue fines?
- Books and audios are 5 cents per day for each item
- Movies and TV shows are a dollar per day for each item
- Museum passes are a dollar per day and go up to $25.00
What is the computer policy?
- Those under 18 years old must have a signed parental/guardian form for computer use on file at the library
- Those under 18 years old must sign in at the circulation desk before using a computer
- The library has four desktop computers and three laptops available for public use
Does the library accept gifts?
- Monetary gifts or donations are accepted with the understanding that they may be used or disposed of as the library determines appropriate.
- The library reserves the privilege of using cash donations in a manner that will best serve the operation of the library and its patrons.
How can I help the library?
- Volunteer opportunities (typically for library events/programs)
What is your inclement weather policy?
- Check our Facebook page for updated information on library closings due to weather